Ilco Orion Super Rigel Key Cutting Machine
The Ilco Orion Super Rigel is a step up from the Rigel. Ideal for cutting large quantities of keys at any busy locksmith or key cutter. It differs from the normal Rigel as it has 2 speeds. One for cutting brass keys and the other to cut steel cuts, as the optimum speed. Like the Rigel it is also semiautomatic. Unlike the standard Rigel, this model has for sided jaws to enable easier cutting of smaller cylinder keys. The machine also includes a light and deburring brush.
- Easy to use due to its spring loaded carriage.
- Very robust enabling the cutting of large volumes of keys.
- Deburring brush can be operated by a separate button.
- 4 sided jaws.
- 2 Speed motor for optimum cutting of brass and steel keys.
- Fairly expensive, so not ideal for people starting out, but will last years.
- Only 2 sided jaws, so pin is required to cut small cylinder blanks.