Ilco Orion Rigel Key Cutting Machine
The Ilco Orion Rigel key has a long standing reputation for excellence. Ideal for cutting large quantities of keys at any busy locksmith or key cutter. It is a semi-automatic key machine, which means the cutter remains off until you lift the carriage up then it switches the cutter on it then turns off when you put the cutter down. From a health and safety point of view, it stops users risking injury by taking the key out without turning the cutter off, it also makes it quicker. The machine also includes a light and deburring brush.
- Easy to use due to its spring loaded carriage.
- Very robust enabling the cutting of large volumes of keys.
- Deburring brush can be operated by a separate button.
- Fairly expensive, so not ideal for people starting out, but will last years.
- Only 2 sided jaws, so pin is required to cut small cylinder blanks.