Ilco Orion Compact 2000 Key Cutting Machine
The Compact 2000 is one of the best entry level key machines. Ideal if you are starting up key cutting and looking to cut light to medium volumes of keys. However, if you are looking to cut 100's of keys back-to-back you would need a heavier duty machine.
To view the video, go to my video page by clicking here.
- Only has a small footprint so is perfect for vans.
- It is a basic direct drive machine with no belts to be replaced.
- Ilco Orion is a well-known and respected Italian key machine manufacturer.
- Takes very little time to recoup your initial outlay as it is a relatively cheap machine.
- Only has 2 sided jaws so you need to put a pin (supplied) behind small cylinder blanks before cutting.
- No deburring Brush
- No carriage micro switch to turn the machine off after cutting. So the on/off switch must be switched off before removing the key.